Transforming Manufacturing Beyond Limits
Blue Ridge Automation, Inc.
Who We Are
Established in 2011, as a one-man operation, Blue Ridge has grown over the last decade into a dynamic team of engineers who have had the opportunity to contribute to the ever-changing landscape of industrial automation. We pride ourselves on living out our core values at all levels of the company, allowing us to not only meet customer expectations but exceed them. We believe this underlying approach is the key to…transforming manufacturing beyond limits.
What We Do
What We Have Done
- Low-Code Custom Batching Solution (LAP)
- PLC5 to PlantPAX (>3,000 IO Points)
- Multiple PLC5 conversions to the latest ControlLogix platform.
- Entire Production Line Move (Integration, Support, and Project Management)
- New Production Line (Integration and Support)
- Highly Flexible Clean-In-Place Plant (Design, Integration and Support)
- Plantwide Automation Support
- Obsolescence Road Mapping and Design
- Digital Transformation of Quality Assurance Data
- Data Acquisition for Real Time Preventative Maintenance
- Entire Line Downtime Analysis to the IO Device Level
Our Core Values
We persevere until satisfied with results
We take responsibility by holding each other accountable
We push ourselves to find the best, not easiest, path
We adhere to the highest standards
We look to the future needs of our customer
We stay engaged with each other as a strong team
Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday
Need To Automate? Let’s Communicate.
Let’s talk about your project